TUITION FREE UNIVERSITY IN JIGAWA STATE.

  • Home    /
  • blog post

TUITION FREE UNIVERSITY IN JIGAWA STATE.

This is to inform newly admitted Female Jigawa State Students who are currently undergoing registration processes at SULE LAMIDO UNIVERSITY KAFIN HAUSA that, they are only required to generate invoice and wait for approval from the Bursary Deparment and check back to proceed with their registration. Therefore, students under this category are not expected to make any payment.

FEMALE EDUCATION IS 100% FREE.
MALE STUDENTS are expected to pay 25%, Jigawa state Government will pay the remaining 75%.  

1. Non-science Male students - N9,500
2. Science Male students- N11,000 (highest).
3. Female science and non science Students 100% FREE. 

NOTE: It is only for Jigawa state Indigenes. 

#Mirisconanlir Updates

Enter the post text..

leave a comment

0 comment

Name looks good!
Please enter a valid name.
Comment looks good!
Comment is too short.

Latest Articles

blog_img

The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program and the Africa Oxford Initiative, the University of Oxford and the Mastercard Foundation have an…

read more
blog_img

Good news for African students, the University of Guelph has announced the Franco J. Vaccarino President's Scholarship for the academic…

read more
blog_img

Are you looking for a chance to study abroad? This could be your…

read more
blog_img

As part of effort towards promoting food security in her constituency, member Representing Langtang North/South Federal Constituency, Honourable Beni Lar…

read more
blog_img

NTRODUCTION:

Civilisation travels - is never static. The speed of its journey is contingent on how people keep an optimistic…

read more
blog_img

The Honourable member representing Langtang North/South Federal Constituency, Honourable Beni Lar has reiterated her determination to continually remain a voice…

read more

Copyright © 2020 - TarokTv designed by Taroktv Media.